As IP-TRIBE System Engineers, they are responsible for implementing and integrating best in breed communication solutions for our digital network service providers in the South East Asia region. They will be trained and equipped with the latest communication technologies knowledge, and exposed to the intangible experience of working together with world leading technology solution partners. As part of our company’s aggressive expansion plan, we are now actively searching for team-oriented players who take pride in technical competency in bridging our valued customers and our solution partners, to achieve success in implementing communication projects in the region.
- Be part of a talented team of like-minded people to design, integrate, implement, commission and support leading edge telecommunication products.
- Client-facing to understand and troubleshoot customers’ issues.
- To liaise and work with global equipment vendors to follow up and drive closure on technical related matters, including issues and documentation, with occasional business travel for projects.
- A degree or diploma in an Engineering or Computer Technology discipline specialized in Communications Engineering, Computer & Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Analytics
- Knowledge in any of the below fields in 4G/5G mobile communications, cloud computing, network function virtualization, database, Linux Operating Systems and IP networking domain knowledge will be advantage
- Strong analytical, creative with a flair in hands-on complex technical problem solving skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including public speaking
- Independent and self-motivated.