Senior Systems Engineer
A Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for installing, commissioning and provide 24×7 support for the products and solution implemented by the company. On top of this, the senior systems engineer is expected to provide guidance to the junior engineers.
The company is searching for a team oriented player who can understand the requirements, environment and has the technical competency to lead the team to successful implementation activities.
- Be part of a talented team of like-minded people to design, implement, commission and support leading edge telecommunication products.
- Client-facing to understand and troubleshoot customers’ issues.
- To liaise and work with global equipment vendors to follow up and drive closure on technical related matters, including issues and documentation, with occasional business travel for projects.
- Provide guidance to junior engineers.
- Lead the project technical team to design, build and implementation of Tier 1 turn-key projects.
- Conduct technical workshops for clients based on existing product offerings.
- A degree or diploma in a technical discipline with or with four to five years industry experience in Telecommunication Next Generation Network, especially on Voice over IP solutions.
- Knowledge in virtualization, database, Linux Operating Systems and data networking domainknowledge will be advantage
- Strong analytical and research skill.
- Superior people skills with leadership qualities.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, including public speaking.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Positive attitude towards problem solving and constant learning.