A Project Manager / Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing the resources and project deliverables to ensure turn-key projects, in telecommunication field involving multi-vendors solution are commissioned on time.
The company is searching for a team oriented player who can understand the requirements, environment and has the technical and organisational competency to lead the team to successful implementation activities.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors/customers for the successful execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time within scope
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university
- At least 5 years of experience and solid technical background in telecommunication, IP telephony or data networking industry within the APAC region as project administrator or other managerial position
- Professional certification in the respective areas will be considered favourably
- Excellent customer/vendor-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated, result-orientated and dedicated person who initiates appropriate actions and strategies
- Independent and can work without constant direction and close supervision.
- Capable of functioning effectively in hectic and fast-paced work environments
- Strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies
- Ability to motivate other team members to work towards a common goal
- Willing to travel